Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Wonder What's Next

Its been a long time since I have posted... Is it 'posted' or 'blogged' ? Anyway, its been a long time since I wrote anything on here. Its not because I didn't want my 5 followers to have all the fun, its just I don't really like to 'blog' to blog. I know all my fans have been DYING to know what I would talk about next. Wait no longer ye old friends.

I think about stuff all the time, and I'm like, that would be awesome to blog about, just never get around to it. So, today as I was driving around at work, I got to thinking to myself. I said "self, what are some of the things you would like to do." Its was funny, because he responded right away. Here are a few things he told me:

Travel... I'd like to visit all 50 states. Now, When we talk about travel, I'm not talking about get in a car and start driving and just end up somewhere, then turn around and go back home. I'd like to take a few days and go enjoy wherever I go. I'd even like to ride my motorcycle to or in some of the places I visit. I'd also like to visit all the continents. One in particular, Australia. My mom is always asking when I'm going to find a girl to settle down with..... Mom, hellllllllooooooo? I haven't been to Australia yet to find her. One of these days though, one of these days...

Become a season ticket holder for the Hogs.... I've thought about it for a while now and wondered which sport I would want the tickets to be for. I've narrowed it down to either basketball or baseball. If you look at it like the stock market, basketball would be the way to go. Buy low sell high right? Well, the basketball team is terrible right now, you could probably buy season tickets for a reasonable price and have pretty good seats. Plus, you wouldn't have to wait 30 yrs to get the coveted mid-court seats. On the other hand, Razorback baseball is at an all time high right now. You can buy tickets for cheaper than basketball, but you will be sitting by the foul pole and it will be a while until you get good seats. That's life though, if we all knew Sam Walton was going to turn the five and dime into what Wal-Mart is today, wouldn't we all have gobbled up that stock 40 years ago?

Skydive..... YEAH RIGHT!!! Who in their good mind would jump out of a perfectly good airplane? If I'm going to skydive, I feel sorry for whoever I'm attached to when they tell me its go time. Better be 5 other dudes up there to help that poor soul push me out the door.

Climb Everest..... Pfffffffffst, WAY to much work for what 5 minutes at the top, just to have to turn around and go back down? Plus, I don't really feel like burning my retinas out at the moment. I'll stick to airplanes and hot air balloons.

Go to Space.... Not in a million years, 'Mission to Mars' anybody? Pictures suit me just fine. Those people are buying those tickets on the space ship Richard Branson is developing to go to space? All they are is high functioning retards with too much money. Hey google dude!! Throw a brother a bone over here...

- Blogmaster

PS. For those of you wondering about Chaco. He is doing fine, thanks for your concern. Hes not digging out anymore, we got the electric fence up. Turns out he can have just as much fun in our backyard as he can in the neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I read your sisters blog all the time and when you started yours, I would look to see if you had "blogged" and then I stopped checking (cuz you stopped blogging!! duh!) I just checked in and .....I know its been 6 month's since you posted last...but....WHY DON'T YOU BLOG MORE???? I loved your last entry.....you made me laugh and smile!
    So blog after you have gone to Australia! I want you to meet my niece (darn your to young for me!)

    ReplyDelete